Thursday 6 April 2017

A Pretty Textured Card

Good Morning Everyone

I am sharing a tutorial over at the Rubber Dance Blog Today.   Click on the link to find out how to make this pretty card using the awesome and versatile Textured Flowers Stamp Set.


I'll see you over there where there is lots and lots of inspiration and lots and lots of lovely stamps by Rubber Dance.

If you want to order this stamp set or any other then please use this code and you will get free postage!

HAFreeShip

Thank you for popping by X

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Helen and such an informative video. I love projects that can be created to suit all occasions. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Helen. I love the backgrounds and the colours too.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...