Wednesday 30 November 2016

12 Journals of 2016 - November in November!

Hi Everyone

I know it is late and by the skin of my teeth but here is my November Journal Page playing along with the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 Challenge!


This month saw the return of the resist technique and an embossed die cut technique and this was Tim's original inspiration:


….and I had the perfect picture and memory to include on the tag for this layout.  I love this photo of Callum proudly showing me the Giant Leaf he found!


I decided my Autumnal day was sunny but frosty too and added a little Distress Glitter to my pile of leaves.  A bit like it was here today.  I remembered to get out there and fed the birds although the blackbirds are having a lovely time munching on the remaining apples that are scattered around our apple tree.


I will post the tutorial tomorrow but at least the page is up before November is out!  Don't forget to pop along to visit Tim and see what everyone else was inspired to make by this months tag.

Thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...