Saturday 11 April 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015 - Round 2!

Hi Everyone

Shaking in my slippers right now!!!  I have just pushed the publish button on my You Tube tutorial for the second round of my Graphic 45 Design Team Audition.

I decided to stop second guessing myself about what kind of video to make - what project to share, tutorial - video tour……my head has been spinning for days!  I have never been so nervous about making a video!!!!

So I decided to stop fussing and to do what I love so I am sharing a page in my Journal where I combine Art Journalling and Scrapbooking making pages with interactive elements to create a journal that capture my memories.


I really hope you enjoy my tutorial where I you will find all the information and tips you need to make a page like mine.  The inspiration for this romantic page came from the lovely Cherry Blossom paper I have used from the Graphic 45 Bird Song collection.



Thank you so much everyone for all your support and good wishes.  It really means so much to me XOX  If you can keep you fingers crossed for a while longer ;-)

A big thank you to everyone at Graphic 45 for this amazing opportunity.  I hope my video submission for round two shows you how your amazing papers always inspire me and how much I love to share my creativity through my tutorials.

Good luck to my fellow finalists.  Whatever happens I have had a wonderful time.

Thank you for popping by X

5 comments:

  1. I am keeping my fingers crossed Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your romantic page is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Your video was extremely well done and very informative. I certainly hope you make it as one of the G45 designers - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap nike free 5.0 womens always followed by  cheap nike free 5.0 mens cheap swagger, met his cheap called. First time to see such a cross, and they have been playing nothing,  cheap cheap nike free 5.0 cheap nike free 5.0 womens Cheap just as cheap nike free 5.0 womens soon chased, who womens let nike free 5.0 running shoes sale him beat, police and leaders looked left, this is how a situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video is wonderful Helen, you always explain everything so clearly and your work is always so beautiful and I love how you used the G45 papers in this submission. I have my fingers well and truly crossed for you, I really, really hope they choose you, you would make a great addition to their team! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is exquisite, Helen! I love the pretty papers, and how you have used the pen for such effective shading. I have got one of those pens in grey, but didn't know you could smudge it like that - a great technique. Your pop-up is lovely with the addition of the fussy-cut flowers. I did a similar pop-up last year and learnt the hard way about not making it larger than half way across - it stuck right out of the card when I closed it! It was a real hit and miss affair, and I wish I'd known this rule before I started! Your hubby looks so nice - a really kind face! Congratulations on being together for so long.

    As always, your instructions are so clear, and you are so generous in sharing the step-by-step techniques.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...