Friday 16 January 2015

First Post of 2015 and a Challenge Reminder

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you all have a fabulous year with of course plenty of time to craft!!!!  I am getting back into the swing of things with a tutorial inspired by the colour challenge over on the Rubber Dance Blog.  This months's colours of shades of blue and silver with the additional prompt of frosty if you want to follow a theme too.

I was inspired to make two frosty frames and used my Rubber Dance Stamps to make all the embellishments that decorate my tag frames.  On the tutorial I show you how to make frames like mine and there is a recipe for making your own texture paste too!


It was a bit tricky taking a photo of this project because of the reflection in the acetate.  I think you can make out my hand on the tag on the left!

Don't forget if you love a challenge and want to play along then follow this link over to the Rubber Dance Colour Challenge for January…….oh and while you are over there why not check out all the lovely stamps you could win if you play along!  You could get these fabulous Winter Wonderland stamps which I hope you can see can easily be used for lots of different crafting projects.

Here is the tutorial:


I have lots more ideas buzzing around in my head and a fairly tidy craft room to play in too!  I took advantage of the time my computer was away to set to and have a good sort out!  I still have a few areas left to tackle but over all it is looking very spacious!!!!

Once again Happy New Year to you all.

Thank you for popping by X

4 comments:


  1. These tags are so COOL, Helen!! So many great ideas (how to make that fluffy bow is a fave!), and I love your home made texture paste recipe - I'm off to shop for baby powder to give it a try! :) Thank you so much for using my stamps on these, love how it all turned out - looks super!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen - thank you for another fantastic tutorial! So many good ideas! Awesome results!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great video, I enjoyed watching the process as well as the final result and noted the texture paste recipe, which will come in handy anytime soon judging bymy empty looking tube ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen and Happy New Year! LOVE your tag frame! The icicles are perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...