Monday 1 September 2014

Extra, Extra, Read all About It!!!! Brand New Challenge starting over at the Rubber Dance Blog!

Hi Everyone

There is a brand new monthly challenge starting today (at noon CET (11am GMT)) over at the Rubber Dance Blog.  Every month there will be a lovely colour scheme to inspire you and you can make whatever you want!  You could even be the lucky winner of some lovely Rubber Dance Stamps to add to your collection!

The Design Team have given you lots of ideas to get you started and this is my project with a very definite Autumnal feel.


As you can see I have had a lot of fun stamping with a Maple Leaf stamp from the Maple Leaves Stamp Set (NP2 -M).  I am thrilled with how realistic the leaves look!  I have made a tutorial for you to see exactly how I made this lovely Autumnal Home Decor project.  I hope I tempt you to try it out for yourself!


Alternatively this wreath could be made using green leaves and be given a whole spring/summer look.  Just change the embellishments and ribbons to match….oh and the word 'Autumn' of course!!! ;-)


Please follow this link over to the Rubber Dance Blog to find all the wonderful inspiration from my fellow RD team mates.  You will be able to read the rules of this new challenge and then you have all of the month of September to get your thinking caps on and to make something with a gold, orange and red colour pallet.  I am really looking forward to seeing what you create.

Thank you for popping by X

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! Beautiful wreath! I love watching your videos on YouTube, your tags in particular. I thought I'd visit your blog too.. I joined your lovely followers so I don't miss a thing ;)
    Best wishes,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ingrid, thank you so much for your kind words and for joining me on my creative adventures! Tags are a particular love of mine and they were one of the first things I made a tutorial for when I first started my blog! It was just a photo tutorial back then. I still have my September tag to complete and I must say I do love Tim's tag with all the butterflies. I am not sure what I am going to do but my brain is quietly whirring waiting for inspiration to strike! Hope you are having a creative week, Hugs Helen x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a stunning project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...