Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rubber Dance Design Team Tutorial - Red Chilli Pepper Card

Hi Everyone

Another tutorial for a card featuring all the lovely words that come with the Hot, Hot, Hot stamp set from rubber dance.com.


I loved all the spicy saying on this stamp set and by arranging them all on one acrylic block I used all of them!!!!  In this video tutorial I show you how to use a stamp positioner.  You can buy them but I made mine from lego and an acrylic tag page from a mini book.

Then we look at how to use masking to make that fabulous red chilli sit on top of all the words.  If you need to brush up on any of these techniques this is the tutorial for you.


Here is the Cutting Guide:

Red Card Base - 11 1/2" x 5 3/4" scored and folded at 5 3/4" or 29 cm x 14.5 cm scored and folded at 14.5 cm
White Squares (cut 2) - 4 3/4" squares or 12 cm squares
Navy Blue Squares (Cut 2) 4 7/8" squares or 12.5 cm squares

The card also has a matching inner.  This time I used the smallest chilli and created a border strip using the text stamps.


I am loving these stamps and this is my third tutorial working with this really versatile stamp set.  If you want to get a set for yourself so you can stamp along with me then please pop along to rubberdance.com and check out the Hot, Hot, Hot stamps (NP7-M).

Today I am going to finish off my second page in my new Altered Book Art Journal and as I used my Rubber Dance stamps on it I though I would give you all a sneak peek!!!


Ha Ha just a teeny tiny peek …..I love how those stamps look stamped onto a book page don't you?!  I have used a mixture of the Rubber Dance Beach Retro and Travel stamp sets on my page so I look forward to sharing more with you soon.

Once again I have had a lovely time designing with my Rubber Dance stamps and I know you are going to love them too.  Here is the link so you can pop over to check out these and all the other stamps over at rubberdance.com.  You can meet us on Facebook too so please come on over and say hi! 

One more fun Chilli Pepper card coming your way soon as well as my new page.  Hit the subscribe button to be sure you don't miss a thing!  Enjoy the tutorial and thank you for popping by X

Helen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for using my stamps again, Helen! Great video tutorial - as always!! :)
    I can't wait to see your next project. Love the look of my sea shells stamped on a bookpage!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having fun with your chillies, aren't you, Helen!! Great fun. What an unusual set of stamps. I love the next stage in your new journal with the beautiful shell stamps. Looking forward to seeing progress on that!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...