Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Pudding Gift Box Tutorial and free Template

Hi everyone

Just a quick post.  I managed to get that video uploaded and shared so I am posting the link here for you guys too.

Here is a cute Christmas Pudding that definitely won't make you fat!!!  It is a little gift box (you could easily turn it into a cupcake too)  I originally made this project to teach at a Christmas Card class and the idea was that you could use them on your Christmas dinner table to mark the places of each of your guests.  Add a little gift and they really do add a touch of whimsy to your Christmas table.

If you want to make some of these cute little gift boxes then here is the video link:



You will need to email me so that I can send you the template.  You just open it and print it on the thickest card your printer will allow and then you are ready to craft along with me.

This project is a big thank you to you all for your support over the year I really do appreciate the time you take to see what I have been up to and I hope that you have enjoyed the inspiration I have shared.  The link with my email address is on my right hand side bar.

See you again soon with some more Christmas inspiration.

Merry Christmas and thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...