Monday 30 December 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - December Tag!

I posted November's tag and video yesterday, December tag is now complete - October tag is made and filmed and is waiting to be downloaded so I can edit it…….so that leaves January.  I need to sit and muse a while before I start the tag that I missed right at the beginning of this year.  It doesn't seem two minutes ago that I decided not to play along with 12 tags of 2013 and then within a couple of months I could not resist the fun and even decided to make videos for each of my tags!

I have to admit I have really enjoyed it though truth be told I really should concentrate more on my online workshops and to try to start earning some money from my passion!!!  May be that should be the  New Year's resolution I make this year rather than the usual 'must try and loose a few pounds'!!!

December's tag was all about using two products one which I had and one which my lovely Mum gave me for Christmas!  Tim used them to great effect to produce translucent and delicate poinsettia and holly embellishments.  I loved the look and decided (mainly due to my limited die collection) to make frosty snowflakes.  So without further ado here is my December tag.


I thought my snowflakes needed some focus so I also took inspiration from a recent art journal page I shared.  I really love this cute snowman catching snowflakes on his carrot nose.

Here is the video that shows you how I got from Tim Holtz's inspiration to my interpretation.  Hope you like it.


I'm off to link up to Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013 and if you are new to this challenge and if Tim launches a 12 tags of 2014 I would recommend playing along.  Always something new to try and of course to buy!!!!  But best of all it is a challenge you can always take with whatever you have in your stash.  It's all about the interpretation……

See you again soon with October's tag.  January is going to be a real race against that New Year Clock. Wish me luck and thank you for popping by!!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...