Monday 11 November 2013

First Christmas Card Video on YouTube!

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Yesterday was lovely here and that was good as we were standing on the sidelines watching our youngest playing Rugby on Sunday morning.  I am not sure Rugby and Gymnastics are going to be compatible as Callum keeps bashing his shoulder which is not good.  I am going to investigate padding as I have seen them wearing it on the TV!

I am sharing the link to a Christmas tutorial today and hope you like it.


Even if you are one of the super organised ones and have all your cards ready to post this is worth a watch as it shows you how to make a pop up slider card.  It can feature any stamp combinations for any occasions.  I love this card format as it has that interactive element and folds completely flat for posting!

Hope you find it a useful tutorial with a touch of Christmas inspiration.  Be back soon with another Christmas Card idea featuring a Creative Expressions stamp set.

I love using Creative Expressions stamps for my card classes because there is always such variety on each stamp set as you will see this week!

I am hoping with a series of Christmas videos to give you all a taste of my up coming stamp club where I will be offering stamps and a whole lot of video tutorial inspiration.  We all spend a lot of money on stamps so my club will be all about making the most of your investment exploring lots of different techniques along the way.

I wish I had a technique for stretching time about now!!!!

Have a great week and thank you for popping by X

PS please subscribe if you like my tutorials - thank you X

1 comment:

  1. Great Tutorial thank you for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...