Tuesday 20 August 2013

Tag Tuesday - Windows, Gates, Doors and Portals

I suddenly remembered yesterday was Monday and I hadn't finished my tag for this week so the painting of murals took a back burner whilst I finished off my tag.  I went with door as my inspiration as you can see......


This is the door to the most important place in the world......HOME!  I had to include a wreath as I love them.  I love seeing the many fabulous ideas for door wreaths you can find on Pinterest and it is always on my list to make seasonal wreaths for my front door.  I have Halloween covered (follow this link for a fright!) and at Christmas I always make something with fresh greenery but that is it so far!


I also found this cute phrase on Pinterest so it was perfect for my Shabby Chic house.  Using up some snippets of Graphic 45 Little Darlings to make pretty bunting and that was it so here I am posting early for a change!!!!

It looks like it is going to be another nice day again here today.  I have mural painting to catch up on though I feel a video coming on too!!!!  Maybe I can craft whilst my mural is drying!!!  Busy day for me today then ;-)

If you, like me, love making tags then follow this link to see more tag art inspired by this weeks theme.  Please sign up to follow me if you like my blog and don't forget to email me if you do and I will send you the link to my free thank you tutorial.  

Wishing you a great day full of creativity.  Thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...