Monday 4 February 2013

Trash to Treasure - Two Weekly!

I thought it might and I proved myself right!!!!!!  I will be making the Trash to Treasure post every fortnight rather than weekly.  It gives me a little more thinking and creating time.  I have a card class to prep for on Friday so things have gotten a bit hectic this week......Oh and Callum has broken another bone!  It is his little toe this time....I thought Gymnastics was supposed to keep you fit!  He is ok and is quite happy to be on crutches for a few days!!!  I think he will be bored with them soon enough.

I am sharing a card design with you today and it is definitely in the Trash to Treasure genre!  It is one of the cards I will be teaching to my class on Friday.  I love embossing heavy acetate packaging and I really don't know why I haven't tried it before.  I love how it looks in this apperture.


Luckily for me I have a couple of students who kindly keep me in Spellbinders packaging!  (Mentioning no names!)

I will do the draw for the card giveaway from last weeks post when I do my Trash to Treasure post next Monday but thank you to everyone that kindly commented.

I will be finishing off the packs for my second card for my class tomorrow and I am working on the pattern for my Pyramid Mini - Part One of the video tutorial is in the can so those film types say I believe!! - I had such fab feedback on my last post that I could wait to get started on it ;-)  Thank you again to everyone for your kind words.

See you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...