Friday 21 December 2012

Tag Tuesday - Decorate a Christmas Bauble

The theme of Tag Tuesday this week was right up my street - I love all things Christmas and love to make things to decorate my home and of course my tree.  I have made a quick video of how I made this bauble and it was nice to take a break from all my lists of this and that to do before Tuesday next week!!!

Here is the bauble I am showing you how to make on the video below.


Here is one I made last year in a different colour way.


And if you really like the look of the bauble why not try covering a wreath?  It takes a while but it looks fab.  I made this one last year too and it now takes pride of place on my chimney breast.


One final bauble that can also be made from large punches or dies (my snowflake was a die and the circles were cut with the Cricut).  This one is really easy to make and takes hardly any time at all.  


I, like many others, have lovingly chosen all my Christmas baubles and decorations over the years but there is a moment of pride when the ones I have made are admired as much as the ones I have splashed out on!  I am especially fond of some material baubles that my hubby and my eldest son made many years ago.  I think I may get my youngest started this year!

Hope you like the video!


I just want to say a big THANK YOU and to send a big HUG to my tag swap friends Anni, Barb, Mo, Jane and Jan.  I love receiving your tags and unwrapping them.  How wonderful to hold actual tags in my hands.  Thank you too to Carolyn for arranging the swap it was a lovely bit of Christmas fun.

Wishing everyone at Tag Tuesday a wonderful Christmas (with stockings full of crafty goodies!) and a happy and healthy New Year with time to play!

Merry Christmas X

3 comments:

  1. Dear Helen, I love your work and am so thrilled with the lovely tag I received in the Christmas swop that you made. I love the attention to detail you put into your work! Happy new year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb I am so glad you liked it. I was lucky enough to receive a tag from you too. I think you have tempted me to get that snowflake rosette!!!! Thank you for swapping with me. I love all the techniques you have used to make your lovely tag (you can never have enough Tim stuff I say!!). I am getting a bit of time in my craft room today - I am having withdrawal symptoms ;-) I hope to get a couple of blog entries done and finish my 12 tags of 2012 before the year is out. Hope you have a lovely evening and a Happy and prosperous New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh super video. I bought some baubles to alter last year (as in 2011) but still haven't got round to it, maybe I will this year now I have seen your video. Thanks BJ

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...